Hi, We're Peace Partnership.

We provide high-quality, low cost counseling to financially disadvantaged families and kids in the Kansas City area.

Our Counseling Philosophy:

We help people successfully understand and navigate life's difficulties through honest and sincere connection.

SERVICES
 

Our counseling services are offered at significantly reduced rates, and are based on family size and income. We do not take insurance - most of our session fees are below insurance copay fees anyway! We use a combination of sincere relational connection and cutting-edge psychological techniques to achieve successful counseling outcomes.

EVENTS

We always have events in the works! As a non-profit, only 10% of our yearly operating budget comes from the people we serve. The remaining 90% comes from the generosity of people who believe in what we do. We'd be very appreciative if you'd consider supporting one of our events.

 

SUPPORT US

Without your generosity, we would not exist. We have many supporters and we're very thankful for their generosity and desire to help those in need in our community. Your money goes directly to help families and kids. Please consider supporting us on a monthly or yearly basis.

 

ABOUT US

Peace Partnership is a non-profit counseling center that specializes in providing high-quality counseling services at affordable rates to low-income families and kids. We work with people of all ages from the Kansas City metro area. In every session, with every client, we strive to push the limits of understanding; allowing each person to grow from within.

A very special thank you to Children's Services Fund of Jackson County for their support of our work with children in our community.

CONTACT US

605 NE Woods Chapel Rd, Lee's Summit, MO 64064

P: 816.886.0195  |  F: 816.886.6242

info@peacecounseling.org  |  M-F 8-5

 

© 2021 Peace Partnership. All Rights Reserved.